The next International Scientific Conference POLYSLAV XXIII will be held from September 9 to September 11, 2019 at the Faculty of Philology of the South-West University „Neofit Rilski” - Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria (www.swu.bg). It is organized by the Faculty of Philology.
The deadline for applications is May 15, 2019. To apply, please fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) If applying for the first time, please send us an abstract of your presentation on any linguistic topic (no more than 200 words, bibliography not included).
2) The languages of the conference are all the Slavic languages, English and German.
3) Notification of acceptance will be sent to all participants via e-mail no later than June 15, 2018. We are able to accept no more than 80 papers. Priority will be given to papers which address Slavic languages usually underrepresented in the conference.
4) Please note that according to the Association of Slavists POLYSLAV, NGO regulations everyone who attends the annual POLYSLAV conference and pays the conference fee may become (by their wish) a member of the Association of Slavists POLYSLAV, NGO.
5) The conference fee:
-70 euro for POLYSLAV members;
- 100 euro for first-time presenters.
The fee is to be paid either via bank transfer or cash at the reception of the conference. Please find the bank account details below. The conference fee does not cover accommodation, alimentation nor any visa fees.
6) The papers will be double blind peer-reviewed and will be published in conference proceedings by Harrassowitz Verlag Publishing House. Only original, previously unpublished papers are eligible. Please note that neither paying the conference fee and attending the conference, nor submitting the paper guarantees publication. The decision is based solely on the positive reviews.
7) According to the Association of Slavists POLYSLAV, NGO charter, one of the member’s privileges (obligations at the same time) is participating in the annual plenum during which important matters such as organizing the next conference and publishing the conference proceedings are discussed.
8) The organizing committee will suggest some accommodation options (paid by the conference participants).
You are welcome to forward this email to anyone who might also be interested.
Account name: POLYSLAV, o.s.
Bank: Česká spořitelna
110 000 Praha 1
Na Perštýně 342/1
Current Accounting Number: 000000-1889134293
Bank code: 0800
IBAN: CZ38 0800 0000 0018 8913 4293
BIG (SWIFT): GIBACZPX
Please, reference your payment as Polyslav 2019 Blagoevgrad and your name!